The Verizon New Product UX Team is seeking a Strong Designer and Production Lead who can function as a key member of the UI Design team. Candidate will work closely with a variety of teams, including; UX Design, Usability, Project Management and Development Teams. The ideal candidate will have an obsessive attention to detail, must be self-motivated, organized and capable of managing multiple projects at the same time. Perfection and quality is at the heart of our products and we believe that first impressions are everything, especially when it comes to our consumer product interfaces.
Work with UI Design Leads to produce meticulously high-quality assets for all of our consumer product platforms, including Web, Mac & PC Desktop Client, iOS & Android Mobile/Tablet, FiOS TV and Consumer Electronic devices. Candidate will be expected to manage and maintain internal asset libraries and delivery systems. Create Photoshop action scripts to automate batch processes of assets. Maintain highest quality and highest optimized assets possible for each respective platform. Candidate will be responsible for the production of all assets and interface support elements. Responsibilities will also include application and workflow design, wireframe development, and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Production design lead responsible for creating assets for development teams across all platforms.
- Partner with Design Leads to conduct platform audits across all interfaces to ensure proper assets are being utilized and standardizing them when they're not consistent.
- Maintain asset library and enforce design standards with dev teams across all platforms.
- Creating new production design standards to improve efficiencies and quality.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 7 years experience with Illustrator and Photoshop
- 5 Years experience with After Effects and/or Flash
- 3 years experience with HTML development
- Production experience creating automated graphics processes
- Ability to produce high-quality work with-in aggressive timelines
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Omnigraffle.
- Experience with Flash and/or AfterEffects.