TOPIC / Advertising
- Stella Artois beer will use Adrien Brody as a ’60s singer.
- Time reports that the office-worker chimpanzees are back for CareerBuilder.com. This time they’ve learned how to drive.
List via Newser
- Tire company, Bridgestone, shows off the dangers of "Reply-all."
- The AP reports that Justin Bieber and Ozzy Osbourne star in Best Buy’s Super Bowl commercial, a first for the electronics company.
- Eminem will be a puppet in a Lipton Brisk ad, and the brand will have 3 fan-made spots.
- Snickers will go the comical route as usual, featuring an unusual Roseanne Barr and Richard Lewis.
- And, Kim Kardashian will speak for Skechers. (Really?)